Indoor Air Quality in Katy, Brookshire, Tomball, TX and Surrounding Areas
Indoor Air Quality Services from Air Mechanic Services Air Conditioning and Heating
- Air Filtration
- Air Scrubbers “Learn More“
- UV Air Purification
- Request Air Quality Service
- Does anyone in your family suffer from allergy symptoms?
- Do you ever smell cooking odors, pet odors, smoking odors or musty smells in your home?
- Would you like to reduce dust, mold, pet dander, or pollen in your home?
- Is there anyone in your house that can’t afford to get sick?
- Would you like to reduce up to 99% of harmful contaminants on surfaces such as kitchen countertops and bathrooms?
If you have any of the above mentioned issues, improving the air quality in your home is imperative. Our Katy, TX cooling and heating experts can handle any air quality issue that affects your home or office.
Common pollutants found in your home:
- Pet hair & dander
- Dead skin cells
- Decaying organic matter
- Dust mites / Dust mite feces
- Textile fibers
- Household chemicals
The advantages of improved indoor air quality include:
- Healthier immune system
- Less susceptibility to allergies
- Reduced sick leave
- Reduced health costs
Determining which air cleaning system is best suited to your needs depends on a variety of factors. Before recommending a solution, one of our highly trained air quality experts will determine what types of indoor pollution are present, where they are coming from, and which systems are most efficient at removing them.
Remember, an air filter is designed to protect your unit, while an air cleaner is designed to protect your lungs. Contact us today for the right solution for your home or office.
If you are looking to improve your indoor air quality in Katy, TX or Northwest Houston, please call (281) 220-9722.