Heating Services in Katy, Brookshire, Tomball, TX and Surrounding Areas
Although we live in Houston, Texas it can still get pretty cold in the winter months, that it is why it’s important to have a properly running heater to keep you and your family warm and comfortable. If your home or business heater is more than 10 years old, you could also need a whole new heating system – which is why it is important that you contact Air Mechanic Services Air Conditioning & Heating and speak with a trusted technician about your home’s or business heating and cooling needs. We can help you have a properly running heating or cooling system in no time!
If it’s time to replace your heater or furnace, our professionals will ensure the highest quality installation of any brand of gas or electric equipment. When choosing a heater or furnace, it’s important to consider the heating capacity of the unit. A unit that is too small won’t heat your home or business properly. However, a furnace that is too large will cycle off and on more frequently, causing additional wear to the components. It also wastes electricity and increases the cost of utilities.
Here are some indications that it might be time for a heater replacement or upgrade:
- Heat pump or furnace is making strange noises
- Furnace burner flame is yellow instead of blue
- Furnace or heat pump needs frequent repairs
- Every month, energy bills are increasing
- House is dry and dusty in winter
- Indoor air temperature does not match the thermostat setting
- Some rooms are too cold while other rooms are too hot
- Furnace is over 10 years old
- Heat pump is over 10 years old
- Furnace or heat pump has not been properly maintained
Katy, Brookshire, Tomball, Bellaire, Cypress, Waller,Pinehurst, Houston,Rosenberg, Magnolia, Spring Branch, Stafford, Sugarland, Spring, Jersey Village. For furnace repair near Katy,TX 77449,77450, 77492, 77493, and 77494,77429,77040, 77095, 77041, 77024 call Air Mechanic Services, a Licensed Air Conditioning Repair Service Contractor at (281) 220-9722