Trying to find clear and easy to understand terms of what is actually covered in a heating or air conditioning manufacturer warranty should not be a difficult and frustrating task. However, in the business world we live, reading the fine print is typically more confusing than helpful. This is why we’ve created this page; to simplify and articulate what is included in the limited warranties offered by some of the major HVAC brands that Air Mechanic Services A/C & Heating services and installs.
Before we dig too deep into this, it’s important to first clarify a few important facts.
What is a Limited HVAC Manufacturer’s Warranty?
Limited HVAC Manufacturer’s Warranties are unique to the specific brand of heating or air conditioning system you purchase for your home or office.
There are conditions that must be met in order for the warranty to be activated including:
- Proof of purchase at the time of service
- The unit must be installed, and warranty work must be performed by a licensed dealer or contractor.
- The unit must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and in compliance with local codes.
- The unit rating plate or originally installed location can’t be removed.
- In general, a limited manufacturer’s warranty is provided by the company that manufactures a heating or air conditioning unit. It is not a warranty offered or provided by the company that sells the
- product locally or installs the product.
- It covers defective parts for a determined length of time, that also meet several criteria, but does not cover the costs of professional licensed HVAC contractors to replace those parts. In other words, the limited manufacturer’s warranty will cover the parts but NOT the labor required to check or replace those parts.
There are separate labor extended warranties offered by Air Mechanic Services Air Conditioning and Heating that help cover many of the costs associated with labor. We offer an affordable extended labor warranty for all of our customers. Our plans complement the manufacturer’s limited warranty and provide enhanced protection against mechanical failures. If you purchase this protection your equipment will be protected from not only unexpected repairs but also unexpected repair costs!
Why should you invest in an AC labor extended warranty offered by Air Mechanic Services?
- No Deductible
- Warranties are fully transferable between homeowners
- No Limit On Repairs
- Covers ALL Brands
- Affordable Protection
- NO unexpected repair costs
As we noted above, it is imperative to understand that although many air conditioning and heating systems are similar, each one has individual restrictions that should be carefully reviewed by any potential customer prior to purchase. The differences are also unique to each manufacturer. Please contact Air Mechanic Services Air Conditioning and Heating for any warranty information. (281) 220-9722